27 December, 2013

Pops Concept – FIRST CHRISTMAS & BEAUTY A’ FAIR



Hello divas,


So good to be here, how have u been? Well I have been busy as well as having a fabulous time with what I do best… of course makeup!!!!! It’s no news that Lagos beauty professionals as well as beauty lovers just love to have fun, it’s never a dull moment as has there were different things to shop as well as makeup products, skin care, hair & so much more.

Labake & I

  
Some of the exhibitors includes: Lise Beauty Range, Taries makeover, Hegai & Esther, Kayge, Sleek, & many more. Below are some of the pictures that were taken from the Lagos & beauty fair.

Lise Beauty range
                          
Lise & I


Tara (Taries World) & I
                      

Taries World
 

Bukky (Velvet Chocolate Hair) and I
                                         
Velvet Chocolate Hair

                        
I-gee Hair & I
                               
I-gee hair
                              
Mrs omolola faleye & I
                        

I also did some few shopping got some like new products: Lise eyeshadow glitters, lise powder (Mable sugar), elf eyeshadow brush, hegai & esther eyeliner gel(peacock), zaron lipstick (fireside) & so much more.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!  can sense U̶̲̥̅̊ had so much fun, keep it up Ά̲̣̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥D̶̲̥̅̊ happy new year.

    ReplyDelete