07 December, 2013

Oluwasweety!!!





Hello divas,
How have you been? Hope you had an awesome week? Well mine was fabulous been busy doing personal work & of course business too. **winks**. So, I will like to show you a pics of what i did doing the weekend. 

This is yemi also known as oluwasweety she asked me to do her makeup for #owanbe you know. Apart from the makeup I so much love her outfit perfect colour. 


Oluwaswetty

Here’s how I achieved this look

Step 1: I used oil matifier (elf face primer) on my face

Step 2: I applied liquid foundation (L.A Girl in Toffee LM962)

Step 3: I used jordana pencil (brown) to draw my brows & lise brow gel to keep it together. I highlighted my brow bones with Lise concealer (honeysuckle) to make it more defined.

Step 4: I used my elf eyelid primer & I started with a light purple mixed with burgundy colour from my 88 eyeshadow palette, then I applied a shimmery bronze shade to the inner corners followed by a dark-grey eyeshadow from the same palette to contour the crease, making sure they are well blended.

Step 5: I applied a black cream eyeliner (asha) & apply a long false eyelashes (natural), blended my natural lashes with the false lashes by using black mascara, then I lined my inner eye rim using jordana eye pencil(black). I also applied the purple eyeshadow mixed with burgundy to the lower lash line.

Step 6: I applied Lise mascara to the lashes

Step 7: I applied sleek lippenil followed by Lise matte lipstick (play with me).

Step 8:I contoured the face using sleek contour powder followed by sonya blush(mauve) & I blended with my kabuki brush, I highlighted my cheek bone & bridge of my nose with sleek highlighter.

Have fun recreating the look.
Thank you for stopping by.



Remember to share this link with your friends too. XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Love this new me , thanks skepy beauty for this wonderful make-over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it.
      Thanks for the patronage. muaaaaah!

      Delete