17 September, 2014

HOT PINK LOOK


Hello divas,
 I'm so excited in sharing this post. working on this model was fantastic, she has a great skin, wonderful personalty & not picky( you know what i mean). well, this was one of the look I did on the launching of L'Oreal braids & weaves. So, I will be showing you steps & products used in achieving this look.



Products used.

Brows
·         Jordana brown Pencil in Brown
·         Zaron eyebrow filler in 01 
·         Lise Remix Concealer in Honeysuckle

Eyes
·         Zaron eyeshadow Palette in (pink & gold)
·         Sonya eyeshadow in Grey
·         Black opal Eyeshadow in Golden sunset
·         Maybelline colossal kajal
·         Maybelline Mascara

Lips
·         Zaron Lip pencil in Fussy Fusha
·         My makeup lipstick in Shakara
·         Lise Matte Lipstick in Nude pink

Face
·         Paula’s Choice Face Primer
·        Black opal Foundation Maximum Coverage in truly topaz
·         Lise Cinnamon Powder
·         San Powder in Nude
·         Sleek signature Kit
·         Lise remix Blush in Amber sky
·         Elf shimmer
·         Bobbi Brown Bronzer




Steps

Step 1: Cleanse/ exfoliate the face

Step 2: Matte the face with Paula’s Choice Face Primer; thus, avoiding the eye area

Step 3: I applied my foundation (Black Opal total coverage in truly topaz) followed by Lise cinnamon powder

Step 4: I used jordana eye pencil to draw the brows and used Zaron brow powder to fill in. I highlighted the brow bone with Lise Remix Concealer in honeysuckle to make it more defined.

Step 5: I highlighted the face using San powder in nude

Step 6: I applied Sonya colour wheel concealer as my eyeshadow base on the eyes, & I started with a black opal brown eyeshadow (golden sunset)  to contour the crease thereby applying a zaron eyeshadow palette in pink to the eyeshadow base, then I applied gold from the palette to the inner eyes then I use a black eyeshadow form zaron palette to contour the crease again & blended .



Step 7: I applied Maybelline colossal kajal to line the eyelid and Maybelline Colosal mascara for a long & dark eye lashes , then I lined the inner eye rim using Maybelline colossal kajal.

Step 8: I applied one of the mehron concealer on the  lips (for a long-lasting lipstain) ….YES! Concealer. I lined the lip with Zaron a lip liner followed by the lipstick.

Step 9: I contoured the face using sleek signature kit followed by lise blush and blended with my kabuki brush/powder. I highlighted the cheek bone and the bridge of the nose with elf shimmer and bobbi brown bronzer.


Note:These are the products I used,
This is a very simple look to do and you can wear it every day!
I would like to thank you for been a fan of this blog, and I hope you’ve enjoyed it.
Remember to share this link with your friends too. Kisses.


3 comments: