21 November, 2013

Nude!!!

Hello Skepy divas,
 This will be my first picture on my blog; I was inspired to do a nude look coupled with my contact lens. i love this look so much,i think its stunning...

Here’s how I achieved this look

Step 1: Starting with a clean surface, I used Elf face primer

Step 2: I applied foundation (black opal total coverage in (truly topaz) followed with zaron concealer (NZ10) & lise powder (cinnamon)

Step 3: I used jordana pencil (brown) to draw my brows & zaron brow powder to fill in the brows & lise brow gel to keep it together. I highlighted my brow bones with Zaron concealer (NZ05/PZ01) to make it more defined.

Step 4: I used my elf primer/ colour wheel concealer as an eyeshadow base, & I started with a black opal eyeshadow kit(Golden sunset) in bronze, followed by a matte eyeshadow (brown) from the same palette to contour the crease, making sure they are well blended.

Step 5: I applied a black cream eyeliner (asha) & apply a long false eyelashes (natural), blended my natural lashes with the false lashes by using black mascara, then I lined my inner eye rim using jordana eye pencil(black).

Step 6: I applied mehron concealer (the shade of my lip colour on my lips)…..YES! Concealer… followed by my iman lipgloss.



Step 7:I contoured my face using sleek face contour kit(light) followed by sonya blush(mauve) & I blended with my kabuki brush, I highlighted my cheek bone & bridge of my nose with sleek highlighter.



I also did a red lip which I used Lise (play with me) with my red gele.

Okunowo Oluwakemi

This look is very simple to do & you can wear it everyday!

Thank you for stopping by.

Remember to share this link with your friends too. XOXO

 `

2 comments: