01 March, 2016

PRODUCT REVIEW: L.O.G COSMETICS MATTE LIPSTICK

Hello skepy lovers
Top of the morning to you, trust you had a fantastic weekend. So, over the week these lovely babies were sent to me form L.O.G Cosmetics. 
L.O.G Cosmetic it’s a line that uses all natural ingredients as well as essential oils.




Today I will be giving my honest review on their lipstick called Hottie and I will also be sharing the
look I created using it .
Hottie is a deep orange lipstick, it is highly pigmented, Long lasting lipstick with a plush, matte finish (but not so matte as to be drying or flaky), one of the reason I love this lipstick.

Packaging
It comes in a black casing which is opaque (the lipstick cannot be seen through the packaging)

Review
Its matte
Its highly pigmented
Long lasting
Colours are rich and vibrant
Pros
True to colour
Even application
Long lasting
Great colour selection
Good packaging


Cons
Its a little think

Best uses
Anytime
L.O.G Cosmetics matte lipstick in Hottie

N.B: moisturize the lip properly as it can emphasize the lip line

This is a very good matte lipstick for all women of colour which I will gladly recommend.


To get yours, visit

Follow on Instagram @l.o.g_cosmetics and @l.o.g_cosmetics_ng

Much Love.


skepy

No comments:

Post a Comment