13 February, 2014

GET THE LOOK!!!




hello ladies.... i thought to share on what i used just to inspire you. . i love this look so much cos it can be worn at all time.



I will be showing you step by step on how I achieve my makeup look. I did lilac `

Kisses
Here’s how I achieved this look

Step 1: Starting with a clean surface, I used oil matifier (elf face primer) on my face

Step 2: I applied foundation (black opal maximum coverage in truly topaz)

Step 3: I used jordana pencil (brown) to draw my brows & lise brow gel to keep it together. I highlighted my brow bones with Sonya colour wheel (yellow) to make it more defined.

Step 4: I used my Sonya (eyeshadow base) & I started with a deep purple colour from my 120 eyeshadow palette followed with a lighter shade of purple, then I applied a silver colour on it & also applied more of the silver to the inner corners of the eyes followed by a brown
&black eyeshadow from the same palette to contour the crease, making sure they are well blended.

from my 120 eyeshadow palette

**Step 5: Apply Maybelline eyepencil to line the outer & inner eye rim, blend your natural lashes by using black mascara (Maybelline); I also applied a lighter purple eyeshadow to the lower lash line.

Step 6: I applied sleek lippencil(cherry) followed by Lise matte lipstick (fireside) mixed with my Revlon lipstick(380)

***Step 7: I contoured the face using sleek contour powder followed by black opal blush (wild orchid) & I blended with my kabuki brush, I highlighted my cheek bone & bridge of my nose with bobby brown shimmer (sunset gold).

Have fun recreating the look & do share it when you do so.

Thank you for stopping by.

Remember to share this link with your friends too. XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Skepy , very explanatory. Flawless makeup. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete