26 February, 2014

Photos From Social Media Week and Beauty Connect Series



Hello skepy divas,

Just couldn't wait to share what i've been up to & hope u had an fantastic weekend? Well it’s been an exciting weekend for me cos the past week has been the social media week; I was at the BEAUTY UNMASKED which was held at terra kulture on Friday 21st Feb, 2014, it hosted Jackie Aina
(lilpunkie), Jennifer (bellanaijastyle), beauty in Lagos and many others. It was a wonderful experience meeting Jackie in person (real life) lolzzz, she is so nice, great smile and very pretty.

And Sunday was fabulous thanks to @sleekstudiong & @lollipopps02 for these goodies I received #goodiebagsoflife…  In the goodie bags were: Skin care products, flash ‘a’ pout matte lipstain with LED light, Sleek signature face kit & many more. I’ve started using the skincare immediately. Reviews coming soon…

Also want to appreciate Omolola Faleye for always bringing mua together, sharing ideas, learning new things& much more. More power to your elbow. XOXO.



Jennifer(bellanaijastyle) & I
Jackie Aina(lilpumpkinpie05) &I





Beauty Connect Series

Yours Truly Skepy
Kuro (colour harbour) & I
My goodies



No comments:

Post a Comment