23 March, 2015

REVIEW: JIONEY LONG LASTING LIPGLOSS - PINK

Hello skepy lovers,

Beautiful morning to you. How was your weekend? Well, mine was occupied with makeup jobs & other activities. I know you all been wondering why have not been up to date on blog, am so sorry. This past month has been extremely busy, planning my brother’s wedding which took place on the 14th of march; it’s really not been easy going up & down making sure things are in order, but at the end it was a successful wedding. But here I am & I promise to be better.

Some weeks back during the wedding planning, I was at the Lagos Island market then I stormed on these lovely matte lip colour, I just couldn’t resist but to purchase it. Am just a makeup addict.lolzz. They come in different colours but got this b'cos I needed a matte pink colour.

LLG20
The jioney long lasting lip gloss comes in a black package but a transparent body. It is matte & it dries off immediately. Had to purchase this pink colour because I already have the red colour in LLG5,and they are real matte. I know am yet to put up the red colour, will definitely do that soon.


Pink
On application
Few seconds after
Have you tried jioney longlasting lipgloss? what do you think?

Much love,

Skepy

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this o, I wish I got one at the fair on sunday. It looks really lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. You should try it. I also got the red(LLG5) from talking faces at the Christmas Beauty A'Fair

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete