07 February, 2015

DIY SMOKEY EYES MAKEUP TUTORIAL

There's nothing like setting out looking beautiful & confident knowing you got the killer smokey eyes right/ face beat right. So, here's a simple step to create that gorgeous look.





Smokey eyes
Step 1: Starting with a clean surface, I used oil matifier (elf face primer) on my face


Step 2: I applied foundation (black opal maximum coverage in truly topaz) & Powder

Step 3:  I highlighted


Step 3: I used jordana pencil (brown) to draw my brows & lise brow gel to keep it together. I highlighted my brow bones with lise concealer to make it more defined.


Step 4: I used elf eyeshadow primer & I started with a black eyeshadow followed by a brown eyeshadow to contour the crease, making sure the black is wll blended into the crease colour.

Step 5: Apply Maybelline eyepencil to line the outer & inner eye rim, blend your natural lashes by using black mascara (Maybelline).


Step 6: I applied sleek lippencil followed by Lise matte lipstick 

Step 7: I contoured the face using l.a girl concealer followed by Lise blush & I blended with my kabuki brush, I highlighted my cheek bone & bridge of my nose with bobby brown shimmer.


PRODUCTS USED:

Face
·         Elf face primer
·         Black opal maximum foundation in Truly Topaz
·         L.A Girl HD concealer in Medium Beige & espresso
·         Ben Nye banana powder
·         Lise powder in cinammon
·         Lise Remix blush in Amber sky
·         Elf shimmer

Brow
·         Jordana brow pencil in brown 
.         Lise brow gel
·         Lise remix concealer in honeysuckle

Eyes
·         Elf eyeshadow rimer  
.         Sleek eyeshadow palette in Sunset (black)
·         Black opal Eyeshadow in Golden sunset
·         Maybelline colossal kajal
·         Maybelline Mascara 

Lips
·         Sleek lippencil in Cherry oak
·         Lise Lipstick in nude pink



Have fun recreating the look & do share it when you do so.

Much Love


Skepy

No comments:

Post a Comment